A downloadable game
Fight to the DEATH in this unique card battler. Compete in intense one-on-one duels. Lead a riotous robot rebellion through randomly generated survival arenas. Overthrow a malevolent robot despot in the epic 15+ hour single-player campaign. Insane Robots is card battling... HACKED!
Master the 22 token battle deck and develop your strategies in super-accessible local, online and single-player robotic skirmishes. Deploy HACKS and GLITCHES in the heat of battle. Use all your cunning to terminate the competition. Climb the leaderboards and conquer the robot world!
Battle with a collection of 46+ deliciously diverse robots in five hostile environments. Augment the devious droids as you go, to become increasingly formidable. Embark on an epic journey filled with peril and twists as a decaying robot dystopia reveals itself over eight replayable tournaments. Trade cutting, robotic insults as you fight. Obliterate the competition in relentless overkill!
• This is card battling HACKED with no costly expansions and time-consuming customisation
• Compete in intense local and online ranked 2P multiplayer battles
• Experience the epic 15+ hour single-player campaign
• Unlock 46 robots and find over 100 augments to boost their abilities
• Play one of six game modes in multiplayer local or online
• Explore your tactical options to survive randomly generated survival arenas
• Master the 22 token battle deck and define your own style of play
• A compelling narrative with over 150 branching story events
• Explore five types of hazardous environment from lush jungles to barren Moonscapes
• Can you overthrow the megalomaniacal Kernel and save the Insane Robots?
|Published||Feb 17, 2017|
|Genre||Strategy, Card Game|
|Tags||2D, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Robots, Roguelike, Sci-fi, Story Rich, Strategy RPG, Turn-based|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Facebook|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.